Sayings of William Shakespeare: William is regarded as the most influential playwright and poet of all the time with lots of quotation about friendship, love and other fields. This article shows you The Best of Sayings and Quotes of Shakespeare.
Sayings of William Shakespeare from Julius Caesar
- ”O, pardon me, thou bleeding piece of earth”
- “Beware the ides of March”
- “Et Tu, Brute?”
- “Friends, Romans, countrymen lend me your ears, I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him.
- “This was the noblest Roman of them all”.
Sayings of William Shakespeare from Macbeth:
- “What, can the devil speak true?”
- “Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and cauldron bubble”
- “Fair is foul, and foul is fair”
- “By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes”
- “Come what come may”
Famous Sayings of William Shakespeare from Hamlet:
- ”In my mind’s eye”
- “To be, or not to be, that is the question”
- “A little more than kin, and less than kind”
- ”The lady doth protest too much, methinks”
- “Brevity is the soul of wit.”
Sayings of William Shakespeare from Romeo and Juliet:
- ”Wisely and slow; they stumble that run fast”.
- “These violent delights have violent ends
And in their Triumph die, like fire and powder
Which, as they kiss, consume”
- “Good Night, Good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it is morrow.”
- ”O! she doth teach the torches to burn bright”
- ”It is the east, and Juliet is the sun”
Sayings of William Shakespeare A Midsummer’s Night Dream:
- ”The course of true love never did run smooth”.
- “And yet, to say the truth, reason and love keep little company together nowadays.”
- “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind.”
- “Lord, what fools these mortals be!”
- “Though she is little, she is fierce!”